· Games will be played at Mattie 1 (closest to parking lot)
· During regular season play, no new inning may begin after 1 hour 45 minutes from the official game start time (or if the umpire determines it is too dark to play)
· During playoff and tournament play, games will be played to their conclusion
· Returning pitchers are allowed 5 warm-up pitches. New pitchers are allowed 8 warm-up pitches.
· Field dimension: 60' base path, 46' pitching mound distance
· Games are 5 innings or new inning cannot start after 1 hour 45 minutes(or darkness per umpire discretion)
· Free defensive substitutions
· Scores will be kept for end of season tournament seeding
· No Bunting first half of the season. Bunting allowed 2nd half & playoffs (no slash bunting)
· Players may steal 1 base per batter (when the ball gets past the catcher). No stealing home.
· No dropped 3rd strike rule
· Batting lineup is full roster
Courtesy runner allowed for pitcher/catcher/injured player anytime