Player Rep: Dave McFerren
Goal: At this level, the focus is to use skills developed earlier and expand on them. Play is more competitive. Teams are formed based on evaluations from try outs and previous year level of play.
|General Ground Rules:
- Games will be played at Keiser Park - Field C
- During regular season play, no new inning may begin after 2 hrs from the official game start time (or if the umpire determines it is too dark to play)
- During playoff and tournament play, games will be played to their conclusion
- Returning pitchers are allowed 5 warm-up pitches. New pitchers are allowed 8 warm-up pitches.
- Field dimension: 60' base path, 46' pitching mound distance
- Games are 6 innings or new inning cannot start after 2 hours
- Free defensive substitutions
- Scores will be kept for end of season tournament seeding
- Players may bunt (no slash bunts)
- Players may steal once the ball reaches the plate. Once momentum stops, the player can’t steal unless an overthrow to pitcher or attempted pick off
- No dropped 3rd strike rule
- Batting lineup is full roster
- Courtesy runner allowed for pitcher/catcher/injured player anytime