Player Rep: Nancy Brown
GOAL: The primary goal of this level is one of training and preparation in the mechanics, skills, knowledge, and sportsmanship of baseball.
- Games will be played at Mattie 2 (farthest field from parking lot)
- All games are limited to 4 innings or 105 minutes (1 hr 45 min).
- No new inning may begin after 1 hr 30 minutes (90 minutes) from the official game start tim
- Field dimension: 60' base path, 43' pitching mound distance
- No score is kept except for batting order, no standings, no playoffs
- Continuous batting
- 10 players on the field (4 outfielders)
- Free defensive substitutions
- Minimum play is 4 innings. Players will rotate between infield and outfield so that each player plays the infield at least 2 innings per game
- No player shall sit out more than one defensive inning
- 5 runs per inning or 3 outs
- No bunting, stealing or infield fly rule
- No sliding head first at anytime during the game
- Courtesy runner allowed for pitcher/catcher/injured player anytime